An Uneasy Path Abroad
Ian Bremmer, Times, JAN. 15, 2015
Ian Bremmer , president of Eurasia Group makes the following points:
1. In foreign policy , American power is on the wane amidst the “de-Americanization of the international system”
2. Japan now knows that Washinton is less likely to intervene in its security disputes(Senkakus/Diaoyus)
3. In 2015 , the U.S. Export-Import Bank of 80 years will be ended.
4. China’s state-owned companies are working more effectively.
5. In 2012, the U.S. was the largest trade partner for 76 countries , and China was the lead partner for 124.
ChongPin Lin Dec.26, 2014